These safety guidelines were developed in accordance with Government recommendations, allowing martial arts schools to re-open in Ontario. Instructors, students, and parents are asked to follow them closely to ensure we all stay safe and healthy as training resumes.
You may not enter the facility:
- If you feel ill, have a fever or cough
- If you have had contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you have had close, physical contact with a person who is either; sick with a new cough or has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- No spectators allowed except for one parent for each child under 18 years.
Training and classes:
- Class sizes have been reduced to keep students respecting the 2-metre social distancing rule.
- Spaces are marked on the floor for students to stand and train.
- Class schedules are adapted to limit class sizes to respect 2-metre rule.
- Students are asked to sanitize their weapons, and any other surface they touch, after every use, with the provided sanitizer.
- Class schedules are modified to allow 20 minutes between them to properly sanitize the training area
- The washrooms will be available. They will be sanitized during the break between classes.
- All training is individual. No partner drills or “hands on” drills will be done in class.
- No physical contact between practitioners or instructors and practitioners.
- No training outside of designated class times.
- No socializing between classes.
- Everyone who enters the facility will be screened by a staff member.
- A non-touch thermometer will test each student and staff member as they enter.
- We ask that parents, if possible, drop off their children for class and avoid crowding.
- Anyone entering the facility is always required to wear a mask.
- We ask that everyone entering and leaving the facility use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We ask that all students arrive in their uniform. One gym bag is permitted.
- We recommend all students bring a water bottle.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class, no sooner, as we must make sure the previous class is dismissed.